Hello North York writers!
We are having a vote to decide whether to keep or cancel our summer meeting sessions. The motion to cancel summer meetings was put forth because of very low attendance in previous sessions.
Please vote on whether you would like to keep or cancel the summer sessions. You can vote by submitting a response (comment) to this posting.
If cancelled, our summer session would wrap on July 12 and meetings would resume in September.
If the full schedule is maintained, we would have two meetings in July and two in August.
Only votes submitted on the website will be counted. Deadline to vote is April 12.